Hi, I'm Torrey. Welcome to Left Field, where creativity runs amok and imagination is ALWAYS more important than knowledge. Shoes are not allowed but ties are optional. This is a repository of snippets from my life out here in Left Field. One never knows what shiny bits of creativity will be found here... cards, scrapbook layouts, photography, poetry, recipes, ponderings, rantings and musings. It could be anything! Life in Left Field is always changing, always real, always ...interesting.

October 13, 2011

If Life Gives You Melons

Everyone goes through bad times. I think it's vitally important to maintain a sense of humor, even when things get challenging. I also think it's important to lift people up and help them laugh when they're totally down in the dumps. I made this card for my cousin. She's going through some "stuff" and is gonna be staying with us for awhile. This was my way of welcoming her and letting her know (in the immortal words of Bob Marley)...that "Every leetle ting gonna be alright". Ya mon.

Ingredients:
Schoffie's Stamp (Nellie Snellen)
Lacey Square Nestability die (Spellbinders)
Cardstock
Grosgrain ribbon
Prismacolor pencils
patterned paper (unknown)
Stamping ink (Ranger)
mini brads (Creative Impressions)
adhesive runner (Glue Glider Pro by Glue Arts)
white Gelly Roll pen (Sakura)
black pen (Zig)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the song plant! I love Bob Marley, so it's a good song to have stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is always wonderful to get virtual pats on the back!! I truly appreciate every comment...they are little bits of love.