Hi, I'm Torrey. Welcome to Left Field, where creativity runs amok and imagination is ALWAYS more important than knowledge. Shoes are not allowed but ties are optional. This is a repository of snippets from my life out here in Left Field. One never knows what shiny bits of creativity will be found here... cards, scrapbook layouts, photography, poetry, recipes, ponderings, rantings and musings. It could be anything! Life in Left Field is always changing, always real, always ...interesting.

August 27, 2012

New Release and Challenge time at Kenny K

Hidy Ho crafty peeps!

I've been under the weather lately...(more like under the wheels of a Mac truck). So I've been on a crafting hiatus. I'm certain I'll be in the pink soon enough. No worries. I'm kind of like those inflatable punching clowns we had as kids...just when you thought I was down for the count...I pop back up, BOING!

So that said, over at Kenny K they're not only having a challenge, they've just released a new Halloween line! You just know it's sassy. And it's oh-so timely too! So make sure you check out the new Halloween Images! Just click on the "Halloween" logo below.


Ok, on to their challenge! This week's challenge over at Kenny K's Krafty Krew is...
 ANYTHING GOES! 
We all love ANYTHING GOES challenges, don't we? 

This week's first sponsor is Kenny K's Downloads
The prize from Kenny is the winner's choice of 5 digis.


And our second sponsor is  K-Design.

So be sure to come play with us, and let your creative muse fly!! To be eligible for the prizes, make sure you use a Kenny K image on your project!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is always wonderful to get virtual pats on the back!! I truly appreciate every comment...they are little bits of love.