Hi, I'm Torrey. Welcome to Left Field, where creativity runs amok and imagination is ALWAYS more important than knowledge. Shoes are not allowed but ties are optional. This is a repository of snippets from my life out here in Left Field. One never knows what shiny bits of creativity will be found here... cards, scrapbook layouts, photography, poetry, recipes, ponderings, rantings and musings. It could be anything! Life in Left Field is always changing, always real, always ...interesting.

January 13, 2013

Candy Winner!

Okay so here's how it went...

1. I printed all the contestants on identical slips of paper


2. I folded them all--identically


3. Put them all in my trusty Sock Monkey hat


4. Mixed 'em all up and withdrew one. And, the lucky winner is...

Carla!!
Congratulations, Carla S.!!!
 My Photo 
Carla contacted me today, so it's official!
Thank you to everyone who particpated!!!  

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! Thanks, Torrey! I am thrilled to have won!! Off to e-mail you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is always wonderful to get virtual pats on the back!! I truly appreciate every comment...they are little bits of love.