Short post today. In my last post, I made a last-minute birthday card. Well, I had leftover stamped images and a length of cut ribbon that I cut too short for the other card.
Problem: Can't bring myself to throw out perfectly lovely watercolor/stamped images and a decent chunk o' ribbon.
Solution: My sister just had surgery (back surgery...again. sigh.) so why not make her a cheery feel better card?
The inside of the card simply reads... "Soon".
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
- Craft Your Passion - #208 No Designer Paper (my background paper is watercolored by hand)
- The Paper Players - #190 LeAnne's Theme Challenge (3 of anything)
- Sir Stampalot/Stamping Sensations - April Challenge (Dies and Punches)
- Quirky Crafts Challenges: - #7 Spice Girls
- Everybody Art Challenge - #273 Puncht Corner
Cloisonne Cat stamp - Michael Strong
Loopy edge and matching corner punch - Martha Stewart