Hidy Ho, crafty peeps!
I'm here today with a new card for
It's a simple card, but SO pretty and SO dimensional! It's very versatile and can be used for just about any occasion. Well, maybe not for Halloween--unless, of course, you add spiders.
Here's a closeup.
Crafter's Companion (details below). I stamped the images on Crafter's Companion Ultra-smooth cardstock, and colored it with Spectrum Aquas. I just LOVE those watercolor markers!! After everything was colored, I used the matching die to cut out all the pieces (MUCH easier than cutting it all out by hand as the blossoms are separate from the leaves and stems). I glued them together and mounted them on a white vellum diecut over the background. I finished it off with a cobalt blue organza bow. It's simple...but oh-so-pretty!
Ingredients: the names of each product are links to the Crafter's Companion website.
- Stamp- Perfect Partners Victorian Floral Bluebell by Sheena Douglass (Crafter's Companion)
- Die - Perfect Partners Victorian Floral Bluebell by Sheena Douglass (Crafter's Companion)
- Spectrum Aquas (Crafter's Companion)--colors used: Heather, Peacock Blue, Kingfisher, Sunflower, Bud Green, Moss, Marine, Leaf Green, Evergreen.
- Paper- Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock (Crafter's Companion)
- Memento stamping ink
- vellum, patterned paper, organza ribbon, cardstock.