Hi, I'm Torrey. Welcome to Left Field, where creativity runs amok and imagination is ALWAYS more important than knowledge. Shoes are not allowed but ties are optional. This is a repository of snippets from my life out here in Left Field. One never knows what shiny bits of creativity will be found here... cards, scrapbook layouts, photography, poetry, recipes, ponderings, rantings and musings. It could be anything! Life in Left Field is always changing, always real, always ...interesting.

December 4, 2015

Bluebells

Hidy Ho, crafty peeps!

I'm here today with a new card for  

It's a simple card, but SO pretty and SO dimensional! It's very versatile and can be used for just about any occasion. Well, maybe not for Halloween--unless, of course, you add spiders.

Just look!

Here's a closeup.
I used a beautiful stamp and coordinating die set from Crafter's Companion (details below). I stamped the images on Crafter's Companion Ultra-smooth cardstock, and colored it with Spectrum Aquas. I just LOVE those watercolor markers!! After everything was colored, I used the matching die to cut out all the pieces (MUCH easier than cutting it all out by hand as the blossoms are separate from the leaves and stems). I glued them together and mounted them on a white vellum diecut over the background. I finished it off with a cobalt blue organza bow. It's simple...but oh-so-pretty!

Ingredients: the names of each product are links to the Crafter's Companion website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is always wonderful to get virtual pats on the back!! I truly appreciate every comment...they are little bits of love.