It's half-way through our current challenge over at
The challenge theme this time around is
Winter Sports/Winter Fun.
Well, I don't know about you, but when I think of fun things about winter....skiing, sledding, snowball fighting, ice skating, caroling...they all end up with the participant of said activities being chilled to the bone! And this, to me, isn't so much fun after awhile.
MY IDEA of winter fun is hot cocoa.
Hot cocoa just SCREAMS "winter" to me. Actually, at my house, we have hot cocoa available all year-round, so basically...it's screaming at me. ALL. THE. TIME... (in a soft, warm, chocolate-y voice).
Here is my take on our current wintry theme! Our mice friends certainly seem to be enjoying this winter-time treat! I used two "oldie but goodie" stamps and colored them up with my Spectrum Aqua pens. Have I mentioned how much I just LOVE these pens? They may turn me into a watercolor artist...you never know!
- "Warm Cup" stamp by House Mouse
- "Sugar Crash" stamp by House Mouse
- Spectrum Aqua pens (Crafter's Companion) in following colors: Aquamarine, Peach, Spice, Slate, Desert, Burgundy, Charcoal, Chocolate.
- Stately Circles dies (Spellbinder's)
- Loopy edge punch (Martha Stewart)
- Patterned paper
- Distress Ink (Tim Holtz)- Vintage Photo
We have one generous sponsor this time around...
They are offering a random assortment of their Premium Dye ink pads!
How sweet is that???
So, hurry scurry over to House Mouse and Friends and enter for your chance to win!