I'm here with another project for Crafter's Companion!
Today's card is sort of an outside-in card. The image is on the INSIDE. But, I gave a teasing little glimpse of what lies inside with my porthole feature! This is my twisted take on a "Bon Voyage" card...sort of the opposite end of the journey; the coming home part.
The inside of the card features a fussy-cut Statue of Liberty sitting atop a stamped skyline background. I added the "sun" rays by coloring through a stencil directly on the background with colored pencils.
Crafter's Companion products used:
- Stamp Set -Destinations- "Spirit of Adventure"
- Stencil - Sheena "Burst"
- Spectrum Noir Pencils: 017, 021, 033, 054, 060, 061, 062, 077, 085, 096, 100, 107, 114, 118
- Shimmering Cardstock: Silver Starlight
- Spectrum Noir Blending Solution
- Spectrum Noir Paper Stumps
- Spectrum Noir Paper Stump Sander