Ok, so I am not feeling blue, but my latest project for Crafter's Companion is! It's a card done in the art journal/mixed media style using several layers of various stamps and a whole lot of sparkly goodness! It's hard to tell, but the blue color was achieved with Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. Their sparkle power is AWESOME! And (bonus) you don't get those annoying loose flecks of glitter all over yourself and your craft room!!! The glitter stays put...where it belongs...on the paper! It makes for a very elegant card that will work for MANY occasions!
Crafter's Companion products used:
- Stamp-it Australia - Humming Bird Wings
- Stamp-it Australia - Journey Script
- Sheena - Falling Feathers
- Sheena - A Taste of India - Henna Mango
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens: Blue Topaz, Starry Sky, Moonstone, Aquamarine
- Spectrum Noir Watercolor Paper