Hi, I'm Torrey. Welcome to Left Field, where creativity runs amok and imagination is ALWAYS more important than knowledge. Shoes are not allowed but ties are optional. This is a repository of snippets from my life out here in Left Field. One never knows what shiny bits of creativity will be found here... cards, scrapbook layouts, photography, poetry, recipes, ponderings, rantings and musings. It could be anything! Life in Left Field is always changing, always real, always ...interesting.

May 27, 2020

Shutting the Door...but opening a window

Hidy Ho, crafty peeps!

I am here to say that I'm shutting off the lights and closing the door on the Left Field Studio blog. But fear not...I'm opening the window to let in some fresh air by the way of a new blog under the umbrella of Left Field Studio.

I sure hope you come visit me on my new blog...the look/feel is similar, but shinier!

My new blog is titled The Creative Magpie...just click on the image below to be whisked away to the new blog!

Thank you so much for your friendship and support over the years. I really, truly do appreciate all the love.

I hope to see you soon, and often, over at The Creative Magpie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is always wonderful to get virtual pats on the back!! I truly appreciate every comment...they are little bits of love.