Hi, I'm Torrey. Welcome to Left Field, where creativity runs amok and imagination is ALWAYS more important than knowledge. Shoes are not allowed but ties are optional. This is a repository of snippets from my life out here in Left Field. One never knows what shiny bits of creativity will be found here... cards, scrapbook layouts, photography, poetry, recipes, ponderings, rantings and musings. It could be anything! Life in Left Field is always changing, always real, always ...interesting.

June 30, 2012

Spotlight on li'l old ME

Well shut my mouth and call me for dinner...I'm the "spotlight" artist over at 

Here's an excerpt from my FASCINATING interview...

5. Do you follow any special "design rules"?

Rules? RULES? We don’t need no stinkin’ rules!!!! I’m the “Rebel Scrapper Without a Cause”. I scoff at rules. I laugh at rules—that maniacal laugh that sends chills down the spine…MWA Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Oh wait, maybe there is ONE rule…Never mind, I was just kidding.

Oh wait...I do tend to do the "rule of 3" thing a lot. But it's not a "RULE" it's more a "tendency".
******************************************

Wanna see more? Then hurry scurry on over to the Bombshell Stamps Blog and prepare to be...enlightened. Everything you EVER wanted to know about yours truly awaits you! Don't dilly-dally...get a move on!

(this offer ends soon and is not valid in combination with any other offer/coupon/discount)



1 comment:

  1. I'm scared..... not sure I can take knowing any "more" of you than I already do. Will anything surprise me?
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is always wonderful to get virtual pats on the back!! I truly appreciate every comment...they are little bits of love.