Today marks the not only the beginning of July, but also my debut as a member of the Kenny K DT--Kenny K Krafty Krew!! Here is the first challenge for the new Krew!
Our theme this week is:
Use the colors of YOUR flag!
The first sponsor for this challenge is none other than the K-man himself...
The prize from Kenny is the winner's choice of 5 digis. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
And our second sponsor is
The winner will receive a fabulous £10.00 gift voucher
Here is my offering using one of Kenny's new images -- Fourth of July. She's so spunky and sassy. Heck, one could say she's Spanky!! (that sounds WAY better than Spassy). I made the rosettes with the aid of my scoring table thing from Martha Stewart. "Little Miss Firecracker" is colored with Prismacolor pencils on white cardstock--fussy cut then set atop the rosettes.
Three cheers for the RED, WHITE and BLUENESS!!!
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:Ingredients:
- 2 Sisters Challenge Blog: #98 Red, White and Blue
- The Sisterhood of Crafters - Seeing Stars
- Craft Punked: Week 26 - American Independence Day
- Kaboodle Designs - #125 The Colors of Your National Flag
- Paper Pretties: PWC212- Red, White and Blue
- Simon Says Stamp: Patriotic or Sporty
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards: #16 Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too: #16 Country Where You Live
Image - Kenny K (Fourth of July)
Prismacolor Colored pencils
star brads and organza ribbon - Creative Impressions
vellum star tags - Making Memories