Hi, I'm Torrey. Welcome to Left Field, where creativity runs amok and imagination is ALWAYS more important than knowledge. Shoes are not allowed but ties are optional. This is a repository of snippets from my life out here in Left Field. One never knows what shiny bits of creativity will be found here... cards, scrapbook layouts, photography, poetry, recipes, ponderings, rantings and musings. It could be anything! Life in Left Field is always changing, always real, always ...interesting.

November 11, 2015

Happy Birthday Crafter's Companion!

Hidy ho, crafty peeps!

There is a party going on over at Crafter's Companion, and you're all invited! Today, and all the rest of the week, we're celebrating Crafter's Companion's 10th birthday!! They are giving out all sorts of FaBuLoUs deals to all of us crafters!! So go take a look at the FUN goodies they have to offer! Just click on the link below!

It's a good thing that they are the ones handing out gifty deals...because I wouldn't know what type of gift to get a 10-year-old...company.

TOMORROW, you'll DEFINITELY want to check out Home Shopping Network...because Crafter's Companion is featuring their brandy new SPECTRUM NOIR SPARKLE PENS and FESTIVE WONDERS collections of coordinating dies, stamps, embossing folders, and papers!

Here is my latest project to celebrate their birthday bash! 
I used a heavily-textured watercolor paper to stamp this sweet bunny image and colored it up VERY lightly with Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils. I did this so that the texture of the paper shows through. And, of course, I colored the rose yellow...I am, after all, from Texas...and if you're from Texas it's a state law that all roses must be yellow.

As I've said before, I'm still learning how to use these pencils. I plan on posting a tutorial in the future on how to effectively use them once I've mastered them!

Ingredients:
Sweet as a Rose image (Bebunni Floral collection)
Sentiment stamp - Kimono Stamps (Porcelain collection)
Chevron embossing folder - Embossalicious
Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils - (used 008, 010, 017, 029, 045, 060, 061, 085, 088, 090, 111)
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Martha Stewart edge punch



1 comment:

  1. Ah man! You got my attention again! You are good at that!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is always wonderful to get virtual pats on the back!! I truly appreciate every comment...they are little bits of love.