Hi, I'm Torrey. Welcome to Left Field, where creativity runs amok and imagination is ALWAYS more important than knowledge. Shoes are not allowed but ties are optional. This is a repository of snippets from my life out here in Left Field. One never knows what shiny bits of creativity will be found here... cards, scrapbook layouts, photography, poetry, recipes, ponderings, rantings and musings. It could be anything! Life in Left Field is always changing, always real, always ...interesting.

December 11, 2015

Bluebird of Happiness

Hidy Ho-Ho-Ho, crafty peeps!

I'm here today with a new project for Crafter's Companion! I'd like to share a sweet little card that would surely brighten anyone's day.


The bird stamp I used is from Sheena Douglas' "A Little Bit Magical" collection. I particular like that you can color it up to be just about any type of bird you could imagine! For this card, I transformed him into a bluebird, but with different colors he could easily become a sparrow, robin, meadowlark, or even a canary!

I used another stamp from the same set to create the background. The sentiment stamp is also from the same set!

Crafter's Companion stamp sets are very high quality, and I really like the variety on each set.

Here is a list of supplies I used:
Thanks for coming out to Left Field!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is always wonderful to get virtual pats on the back!! I truly appreciate every comment...they are little bits of love.